[MPlayer-users] Re: automatic CVS update of ffmpeg subtree

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Tue Nov 13 14:45:06 CET 2001

Am Samstag, 10. November 2001, 14:40:17 Uhr MET, schrieb Goetz Waschk:
> Hi,
> the trick of updating the libavcodec dir copied from ffmpeg CVS doesn't seem
> to work.
> /users/stud00/waschk/tmp/main -> cvs update
> ? libao2/README
> protocol error: directory '/cvsroot/ffmpeg/ffmpeg/libavcodec' not within root
> '/cvsroot/mplayer'
> What did I do wrong? My main/libavcodec dir contains the files from ffmpeg's
> libavcodec dir, including it's CVS and i386 dirs.
Hi everyone,
I found it out myself, I had to use a newer cvs version. On that workstation
cvs 1.8.1 was installed, on another one I tried it with cvs 1.11 and now
everything's fine.

--
   Götz Waschk <> student of computer science  <> university Rostock
 http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key