[MPlayer-users] one more compile error (libavcodec)

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Wed Nov 14 18:26:18 CET 2001

I am not sure, becouse it's ffmpeg related, but there is written something like
"copy libavcodec from ffmpeg CVS to mplayer tree", so here it is:

dec_video.o: In function `decode_video':
dec_video.o(.text+0xbed): undefined reference to `quant_store'
libavcodec/libavcodec.a(mpegvideo.o): In function `MPV_decode_mb':
/usr/src/main/libavcodec/mpegvideo.c:679: undefined reference to `quant_store'

--
Oh I see his face! Where is your star?
Is it far, is it far, is it far?