[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

root at gnulinux.dk root at gnulinux.dk
Mon Nov 19 02:19:38 CET 2001

--=.EAS(dfOt,a(aq=

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 02:13:38 +0100
From: Anders Rune Jensen <root at gnulinux.dk>
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: Gui

Hi

It's nice to see the development on the gui going forward. I was wondering when the playlist will be working? This is really a feature im looking forward to. Also in the preferences it could be nice if there was an option to change options like -autoq, -pp, subtitles and so on.
Also in the "open file" there should be a "all media" selection, that includes all the other formats like mpeg, avi and so on. This probably also should be defualt option if you ask me. In the open file menu I get this wierd "thing". First there is shown a folder picture, then a square like it is missing the font then the file or folder. I don't know why the square is there, am I missing some symbols?

Good work so far, the gui is really comming along nicely, thanx for alle your hard work.

--
Regards
|Anders Rune Jensen        icq  : #52926571        |

--=.EAS(dfOt,a(aq=

--=.EAS(dfOt,a(aq=--