[MPlayer-users] avi divx sound error on mplayer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Nov 21 16:33:04 CET 2001

Hi,

> Me I don't have a gripe with compiling source ... To tell you the truth
> I have compiled 25% of the software on this box. I like to read man
> pages,faq's howto's and so on.
to tell you the truth, i don't believe a single word of this.

> I just think your going to loose allot of new users do to the fact of
it doesn't matter. they loose this program, not we loose them.
it's their problem.

> One simple Question... just when Do you plan to have a binary ? ever
you'll notice if we have. we don't plan such things.

> thought of that question .Lets see its <never> right ?
dunno

> Now I will go back to just reading post and not replying to them
it's better even not reading for you. go back fucking your windows.
i'll add you to the blacklist. sending such mails as you sent not allowed
here. this list is not yet moderated (just have a few 'top 10 flamers'
blacklisted) but we'll change it in the future to avoid such unwanted mails.

> > And I gotta ask, now that I've been on the list a few days: Is all the
> > profanity a fashion statement, or didn't all your mommas teach you any
> > better?

I see.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu