[MPlayer-users] I've got window-manager related patches - Some Questions

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Wed Nov 21 18:57:35 CET 2001

It's the Question that drives us, D J Hawkey Jr :
> How "current CVS" do you mean?
Keep it as uptodate as possible.

> I'm working against 20011118 (three days old). If I download the "current"
> tarball, say, tomorrow (the 22nd), apply my patches to that, and post them
No tarballs. Use CVS. (docs/tech/cvs-howto.txt)
Most translations (except hungarian and somewhat german) are outdated, but
someone still maintains them (well sort of.. :/), so they aren't removed.

This is -dev-eng topic.

--
Gabucino