[MPlayer-users] vo drivers

Lionel Bouton Lionel.Bouton at free.fr
Wed Nov 21 23:13:14 CET 2001

Gábor Lénárt wrote:

>>[...] "I understand" form that makes them agree to:
>>1. I will read the documentation before posting my questions.
>>2. I will read the FAQ before posting my questions.
>>3. I will read the error messages MPlayer gives me before posting my
>>questions.
>>
>>before subscribing. At least this way they'll be suitably scared to post.
>>:-D
>>

>WOW! *NICE* idea! ;-) Thanx. Arpi?

Yes ! I don't have the time to learn procmail right now :-)

Aside from lusers, who in the hell could be against that ?

A form with a checkbox in front of each point to read should be good.
It'll only add 3 clicks to the subscribe page.

--
Lionel Bouton

-
"I wanted to be free, I opensourced my whole DNA code" Gyver, 1999.