[MPlayer-users] MPlayer for OS/2 or stolen code or WTF ?

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Fri Nov 23 08:52:59 CET 2001

Hello, Arpi!

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:30:35 +0200 (CEST) you wrote:

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
>
> Hi,
>
> > [warpvision player stolen mplayer code]
> >
> > I just signed up to their mailinglist, let's see.
>
> then get ready for ROTFL and nonsense replies.

ROTFL? But if we will publish info that wvision's developer's are thieves
on each most popular in OS/2 worls server like:
os2ss.com
hobbes.nmsu.edu
bmtmicro.com
oss.software.ibm.com (not sure)
en.os2.org
Also on country specific servers (for Russia):
os2.spb.ru
os2.ru
Also on OS idepended news servers (I'm not sure but maybe slashdot?)

Anyway we can't give from them compensation for monetary damage (mplayer currently is free software)
But they violate GPL and our copyrights and world (at least OS/2) should know that.
I guess it will be enough.