[MPlayer-users] RADEON_VID UYVY, YV12, I420, IYUV support. Rage128(pro) experimental support

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Tue Nov 27 19:39:27 CET 2001

Hello!

I've done subj.
So if someone uses radeon_vid - please update it!

Also I've added experimental support for Rage128/Rage128pro chips.
So if someone interested with it - please test them and send any reports, feedback, suggestions!!!
It should work with the same formats as radeon.
The best way to test it - it's using divx4 codec (for Linux):
just modify codecs.conf by commenting out unnecessary 'out XXX' strings and watch
any avis.

Best regards! Nick

P.S.: Gabucino - please update video.html stuff with using of this letter and
main/drivers/radeon/README file.