[MPlayer-users] Can MPlayer play Bink files?

Phillip Pi philpi at apu.edu
Wed Nov 28 22:55:09 CET 2001

Hi.

Does MPlayer support Bink files (http://www.radgametools.com/bnkmain.htm)?
I know this file format is used often for Windows and Macintosh for videos
(i.e. Blizzard uses it a lot for their game previews). If not, then will
MPlayer add this soon?

I can't seem to find any players (not even RAD's Web site). I tried Wine,
but it is very slow and it stopped playing the video after a minute. :(

Thank you in advance for a reply.
--
"There's an ant crawling up your back in the nighttime." --TMBG