[MPlayer-users] Documentation and dumb questions

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Fri Nov 30 01:40:34 CET 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Cl?udio Sampaio (Patola) :
> 	That's cool. I think the main point is that it gets in a format that
> can be understood, and clearly understood, by the common person so that
The concern about the doc is about whether to rewrite into SGML or not.
I'd like to convert it to SGML, but its programs are fscking complicated,
VERY hard to install (there is a howto about its _installation_), so
I don't like it. But this is not important.

I think the doc is good (hmm, honestly I think it's *BEST* :)).
One should read through the Installation section, it concerns with
about every problem a user would face. Then, the TOC is easily browsable,
and is nice overall.

mphq has doc searching feature, and there is */bin/grep too. What else
do you need? :)

p.s.: recommended doc reading is from "line 1" to "line last" .

--
Gabucino

when? where?
nowhere. never. (arpi)