[Mplayer-users] Re:Signal 11 in init_video_codec

Ethan at stinkfoot.org Ethan at stinkfoot.org
Tue Oct 2 10:30:12 CEST 2001

Yes, both of these options (lfs, and dvd support) were disabled.  What
bothers me is that this exact issue occurs on a Slackware version 8
machine I compiled the software on as well.
And although it's somewhat off-topic, I found that a very similar error
occurs with recent versions of the 'avifile' code.
  The signal 11 is somewhere in the win32 loader code..I'm certain of it
  pe_image.c  ..specifically.  Perhaps this is being miscompiled?