[Mplayer-users] RE: Video window has right size, but mplayer zooms on left

Jesper L. Nielsen lyager at phunkbros.dk
Wed Oct 3 21:39:20 CEST 2001

* Felix Buenemann (atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net) [2001-10-03 21:30]:
> > When you say the XFree410 doesn't have XV support for my Rage128, is
> > that exactly true, or is the XV driver just buggy? coz I got it to work
> > once without the 'patching' from linuxvideo.

> I think the XFree 4.1.0 from SuSE has support for Rafe 128.

I've never tried the SuSE version of XFree4.1.0, but are you saying that
SuSE is patching with the drivers from LinuxVideo? The whole thing is
kinda odd to me. Debian upgrades it's XFree packages quite often, and
somehow it went from not working -> Working -> not Working.. Bummer :(

--
Jesper L. Nielsen
http://www.phunkbros.dk