[Mplayer-users] RE: Video window has right size, but mplayer zooms on left

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Oct 3 23:43:03 CEST 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:39:20 +0200 "Jesper L. Nielsen" <lyager at phunkbros.dk> wrote:

> I've never tried the SuSE version of XFree4.1.0, but are you saying that
> SuSE is patching with the drivers from LinuxVideo? The whole thing is
> kinda odd to me. Debian upgrades it's XFree packages quite often, and
> somehow it went from not working -> Working -> not Working.. Bummer :(

susi patches everything. not only like debian to fix bugs and
make it conform to the policy, no even the behaviour is changed.
Until not long ago susi had the only kernel with really working
isdn support. I think they do the same with X.
Branden doesnt patch that much the source, he doesnt have the
time for it.

		Attila Kinali

--
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."