[Mplayer-users] cant compile MPlayer 0.50

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Oct 3 23:53:38 CEST 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:33:03 +0200 Roman Joost <romanjoost at gmx.de> wrote:

> I cant compile the newest MPlayer Version. I also tried the latest
> snapshots, but nothing work.

Hey! Someone who read bugreports.html! :-)
Didnt see such complete bugreport for a long time.

I dont it exactly, but i think your header files are
broken. There were something like this reported with
mandrake a few days ago. Make sure that the glibc and
glic-dev (or how it is called in mandrake) is at the newest
version and are compatible with your gcc.

Maybe Felix knows more.

		Attila Kinali

PS: it's a good idea to change LANG to "C" before
using the output of the any program for a bugreport.
--
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."