[Mplayer-users] Possible bug with lirc and Irman

Anssi Kanninen anssi at iki.fi
Sat Oct 6 11:29:29 CEST 2001

Hi all!

I've noticed that using mplayer with lirc & libirman libraries, I have to
press the remote buttons twice to get them working in mplayer. This MIGHT
be a bug related to lirc or libirman but for example irexec and Xine work
fine. So I think this is propably related to mplayer itself.

So, things work like this:

When I press for example "play", it works. But if I press it again,
nothing happens. Pressing it once again it works. Same thing with all the
other buttons too. If I press different buttons after each other,
everything works. But when I press the same button again, I have to press
it twice. Strange...

Here's my system info:

Redhat 7.1
Linux toaster 2.4.10 #1 Thu Sep 27 15:43:29 EEST 2001 i686 unknown
libc 2.2.4
XFree86 Version 4.0.3
gcc version 3.0.2 20010905 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 3.0.1-3)
GNU ld version 2.11.90.0.8 (with BFD 2.11.90.0.8)
binutils-2.11.90.0.8

CPU:

processor	: 0
vendor_id	: AuthenticAMD
cpu family	: 6
model		: 2
model name	: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
stepping	: 1
cpu MHz		: 651.504
cache size	: 512 KB
fdiv_bug	: no
hlt_bug		: no
f00f_bug	: no
coma_bug	: no
fpu		: yes
fpu_exception	: yes
cpuid level	: 1
wp		: yes
flags		: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 mmx fxsr syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips	: 1297.61

Matrox G400 DH 32MB (I don't include any other graphics card or video
driver information because I think this is not related to them :-))

Thanks in advance. MPlayer is great!

I use it with XFree and TV as a second display. I use MPlayer with sdl
driver to get to picture in my TV fullscreened. I just change my DISPLAY
variable as ":0.1" and mplayer starts on the TV!

Best regards,

	Anssi Kanninen, Helsinki Finland

--
anssi