[Mplayer-users] Possible bug with lirc and Irman

Michael Hunold M.Hunold at t-online.de
Sun Oct 7 10:48:43 CEST 2001

Hello Anssi,

> I've noticed that using mplayer with lirc & libirman libraries, I have to
> press the remote buttons twice to get them working in mplayer. This MIGHT
> be a bug related to lirc or libirman but for example irexec and Xine work
> fine. So I think this is propably related to mplayer itself.

I have exactly the same problem as you and reported it to
the list on 2001-09-28 with no response so far.

I'm using lirc / libirman with a home-brew receiver, which
works perfectly with "irexec" for example. But with Mplayer
every second key press of the same button gets ignored.

> Best regards,
>         Anssi Kanninen, Helsinki Finland

Hopefully someone with deep insight into Mplayer and
the corresponding Lirc code can see what happens there.

CU
Michael.