[MPlayer-users] DAT

david junker at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 19:02:49 CEST 2001

    Honestly, I don't know if they are VCD's I know there is a directory on
the CDrom, with two (something.dat) files.  Under windows I could open media
player select these files and play them.  I have tried (mplayer -vcd 2
/mnt/cdrom/mpegav/something.dat) and (mplayer -vcd 1
/mnt/cdrom/mpegav/something.dat) as well as the ones for mpeg files.