[MPlayer-users] (S)MP hack(s) for mplayer

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Oct 11 11:44:58 CEST 2001

Hi,

> TO ARPI are You interested in such things? Should I do regular patch?

Not (yet).
We're working on libvo2 design, which will replaces current libvo.
Btw if it really helps on SMP, i'll make libvo2 to allow blitting (copy)
in different process to utilize second cpu.
But I'm not planning to split audio and video to 2 processes. It messes up
current A-V sync and the whole demuxer stuff. As you said - it requires new
design of mplayer core - what i don't want.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu