[MPlayer-users] DVD support for FreeBSD

Eugene J gh5046 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:45:41 CEST 2001

That can't be it because libdvdcss and libdvdread both work under FreeBSD.

The DOC on MPlayer's website says it isn't supported.  It doesn't state why
or if it ever will.

So the question is still there, are there plans to make it work?  Does it
already work?  I would find out myself, but my FreeBSD box is at home, and I
can't test it just yet.

-Eugene
gh5046 at hotmail.com

On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 12:12:40PM -0700, Eugene J wrote:
 > Does anyone know if there are plans for DVD support under FreeBSD?

Isn't it already supported? I don't know since I've never seen FreeBSD.
imho the new-style DVD support in mplayer depends on libdvdread, so the
question is that if it supports FreeBSD or not.

- Gabor