[MPlayer-users] mpeg2->divx

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Thu Oct 18 01:46:49 CEST 2001

Hello -

> From: Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu>
> I mean that so-called progressive mpeg2 files, where the actual coded fps is
> less than nominal fps (header value). mpeg2 headers has 3 bit for signing

	Interesting - I do not recall encountering one of those (yet).

> if you don't know what am i talking about - just no answer :)

	well, I thought I did know the answer - it was a slightly ambiguous
	question.  It was unclear if the goal was framerate conversion between
	what appeared to be NTSC and PAL rates or if there was an accidental
	typo in the numbers or whatever.  With the added information
	it now becomes clear I do not know the answer and thus am not
	attempting to help ;)

	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com