[MPlayer-users] Re: (flame) FAQ entry concerning gcc 2.96

Alex Kanavin ak at cave.hop.stu.neva.ru
Wed Oct 24 18:17:58 CEST 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 lanzz at lanzz.org wrote:

> it would be FAR from enough. there were countless (well, not countless, but
> about 50) reports about compilation problems, even with included gcc output, which
> clearly included a message that it is an internal gcc bug, there was a link how
> to report it back to gcc, etc, but STILL they just sent it here. and that's only
> for the time i've been subscribed to this list (several months).

Hmm, just checked my archive of mplayer-users (from June 2001 onwards) and
didn't find any of these (we're talking about 2.96 remember). Can you give
me a pointer? I have read everythning that contained "2.96" if you're
interested in how exactly I checked.

--
Alexander

Homepage: http://www.sensi.org/~ak/