[MPlayer-users] SDL and fullscreen with blank ?

Roger D. Vargas roger at eht.scu.tur.cu
Fri Oct 19 19:13:19 CEST 2001

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, seB wrote:

> I look for it because later I could easily switch in 640x480 ( Ctrl-Alt-+ ).
> I have read FAQs but I haven't find it. It is maybe a SDL problem.
> So, if I am not understandably or if someone has an idea...
It is an SDL problem (or it isn't?). It fails to get the correct
fullscreen mode sometimes. I solved it playing a  lot with my Xfree config
file making sure all modes are correctly listed.

Roger D. Vargas         | Si juegas con el mejor,
ICQ: 117641572          | muere como los demas!
Linux User: 180787      |