[Mplayer-users] Re: DGA trouble

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Sep 1 21:36:16 CEST 2001

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:04:07 +0200 Tomek Jarzynka <tomee at cpi.pl> wrote:

> On Saturday 01 September 2001 20:37, you wrote:
> > Ok. First one: I am _not_ a lameass ;]
>
> Or it turns out I am one? ;>
> I found a similiar problem posted by someone else on 24/8/01
> (could you please contact me?), with a different laptop but
> the same graphics card.

Did you read my reply to it ? I think this card is just shit
and the driver isn't any better (but i dont blame the author,
if the hw isn't good you cant write a good driver).
Watching movies on a laptop isn't a good idea unless you have
a fast (and expensive) one and those have an ati card that.
With a cheap one (containing a neomagic chipset) just forget it.

			Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.