[Mplayer-users] DEMUXER: Too many (33 in 8447982 bytes) audio packets in the buffer!

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Sep 9 11:41:08 CEST 2001

On Sun, 09 Sep 2001 01:22:38 -0700 Patrick Lane <patrick.m.lane at csun.edu> wrote:

> I currently have the CVS version of mplayer, but it has happened on all
> versions I've tried. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I have
> both divx4linux and opendivx available. -vc divx4 and -vc odvix both
> result in the same error. Thanks for any help...

play with -nobps, -ni, -mc

Maybe this should go into the FAQ:
---
Q: I got "DEMUXER: Too many (33 in 8447982 bytes) audio packets in the buffer!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed)"
A: Try with -nobps, -ni and/or -mc 0

Q: I have problems with audio
A: Play with the following options (see manpage for explanation)
   -bps/-nobps, -ni, -mc

---

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.