[Mplayer-users] Re:Re:MPlayer interupted by signal 11

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Sep 14 19:21:05 CEST 2001

Hi,

> >> Type: vids FCC: HFYU (55594648)
> >Ehh. Huffyuv doesn't work yet, RTFM codecs.conf or codecs status page on
> >mplayerhq.hu
> But why works it with an earlier Version (20010813) ?
> As to me the probleme is not that the codecs isn't supported.
> I think that mplayer has lost the feature to load "Video for Windows"(vfw)
> and also to load Windows Audio Codecs (acm) at least on my machine.(I
> searched the archiv:
> another person, also Pentium 2 350MHz: same problem, but i didn't find an
> answer):
> I can't play opendivx files with divx (wma) audio and I can't play divxfiles
> with vfw-codecs. With directshow codecs divx works.
> I downgraded and it also works with vfw, so it can't be a problem of codecs
> support.

Hmm. It still works for most people, so it should be a system-specific thing.
Can you find exactly when changed it to broken? You should use the -D
option of CVS:
cvs -z3 update -D "17 days ago"

tip: use binary (logarithmic) search for days...
tip 2: run 'cvs log > file' in loader/ dir, to see when was it changed.

Unfortunatelly we can't do that, as we can't reproduce this thing.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu