[Mplayer-users] Re:Re:MPlayer interupted by signal 11

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Fri Sep 14 15:46:11 CEST 2001

>> Type: vids FCC: HFYU (55594648)
>Ehh. Huffyuv doesn't work yet, RTFM codecs.conf or codecs status page on
>mplayerhq.hu
But why works it with an earlier Version (20010813) ?
As to me the probleme is not that the codecs isn't supported.
I think that mplayer has lost the feature to load "Video for Windows"(vfw)
and also to load Windows Audio Codecs (acm) at least on my machine.(I
searched the archiv:
another person, also Pentium 2 350MHz: same problem, but i didn't find an
answer):
I can't play opendivx files with divx (wma) audio and I can't play divxfiles
with vfw-codecs. With directshow codecs divx works.
I downgraded and it also works with vfw, so it can't be a problem of codecs
support.

S. Sommer