[Mplayer-users] Radeon volunteers wanted

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Tue Sep 18 18:41:51 CEST 2001

Hello!

I've added to mplayer-CVS repository radeonfb driver.
This driver is based on Ani Joshi radeonfb.
I don't know why - but Ani didn't respond me when
I sent my patches to him. I've started independed branch
of this driver in mplayer-CVS because main goal of my
development is get workable TVout on VE chip as soon -
as possible - I don't want to wait when XFree86 will be
realsed with this feature (at least they don't plan to add
it to the next stable release).
If who wants to be a tester of this driver - I would be glad.

(Owners of regular radeons are extremelly wanted)

Best regards! Nick