[Mplayer-users] editing?

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Thu Sep 20 22:15:17 CEST 2001

I don't know why you (developers) spend so much time with that gui stuff, who
needs gui? Mplayer has perfect keyboard interface, and big set of command line
options, why should I use gui?
My question is - are you going to put any editing features to mplayer? If no -
do you know any _working_ video editing tool, except qtrecompress from avifile?
I tried Broadcast2000, but it was strange, didn't work, and it's dead, now.

PS. and please don't kill me for first and second sentences, thank you

--
Look all around
Can't you open your eyes