[MPlayer-users] Bug Report

cube cube at cubidou.net
Sun Apr 7 11:11:01 CEST 2002

Le Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:50:37 +1200 (NZST)
spock at control.spole.gov a écrit :
> I get an image that instead of being fullscrean is shifted down and to
> the right and you can still see the desktop in the space not covered by
> the movie.

I think that's a known problem (my bet it's in the faqs ;). I guess you
are using sawfish as a WM.

With sawfish I use "-fsmode 1" and it works fine.

cube

--
And there's a knock on my door / But I'm not gonna open it
I'm gonna close my eyes        / And maybe it will go away