[MPlayer-users] What src to edit/patch

oliver oliver at are-b.org
Wed Apr 17 03:23:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

i've desperatly posted my bugreports here, but no one seems to
experience the same problem. Obviously the bug is on my end. My
questions is, what was the major change between CVS version 2002315 and
200216. Because the 2002315 version works for me, and ANY version after
that does not. they all crash with the same GTK errors. All my versions
of all the required stuff checks out fine and mplayer works, gmplayer fails.

Further, what files are the ones causing these crashes so i can take a
look at them myself even though my coding skills are at where I'm
struggling with pointers and pointer pointers. I really like mplayer and
I just want to use it again like everybody else.

Thanks
Oliver

(i uploaded the complete bugreport to your ftp as
'ftp.mplayerhq.hu/incoming/bugreport-oliver at are-b.org)