[MPlayer-users] What src to edit/patch

pl p_l at gmx.fr
Wed Apr 17 09:19:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 03:17:10AM +0200, oliver wrote:

> i've desperatly posted my bugreports here, but no one seems to
> experience the same problem. Obviously the bug is on my end. My
> questions is, what was the major change between CVS version 2002315 and
Errh the format is yyyymmdd...

> 200216. Because the 2002315 version works for me, and ANY version after
> that does not. they all crash with the same GTK errors. All my versions
> of all the required stuff checks out fine and mplayer works, gmplayer fails.

Try to narrow the problem to a particular file version/window time.

man cvs to know how to get a precise date version...
(hint: sthg a la cvs -z3 update -dPD "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM" && configure &&
make might do the trick)

You should find the offending file it in a few tries.

--
Best regards,
  pl