[MPlayer-users] She Working but ...

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Wed Apr 17 09:51:47 CEST 2002

i have a tnt2 too, and mplayer detects xv, and works in xv mode too ( i
have some problems with xv mode in high resolutions, but that's not
important here )..

try to install SDL and then recompile mplayer to enable sdl output...

sdl supports xv too, but it's better on using xv in some areas ( at
least for me )

bye,
gabor