[MPlayer-users] She Working but ...

mpierce mpierce at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 17 10:47:02 CEST 2002

Done:
	--enable-sdl added to ./configuration options
	make && make install
	gmplayer -ao oss:/dev/dsp1 -vo sdl dvd://1
launches and sound comes up over top of two (2) windows without a
picture visible in either window:
	1) normal blue screen window with VIDEO in top of title bar
	2) full screen window with MPlayer: F = Fullscreen/Windowed : C =
Cycle Fullscreen Resolutions

Pressing "C" goes into full screen mode but it will not return and
computer is frozen with audible sound (cannot ctrl+alt+F1 to a shell
using any function key).

Suggestions?