[MPlayer-users] Xvid installation question

Steven M. Schultz sms at 2BSD.COM
Sat Apr 20 09:39:02 CEST 2002

Hello!

> From: Gabucino <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu>
> > 	  cp xvid_20020412/xvidcore/src/divx4.h /usr/local/include/decore.h
> > 	  cp xvid_20020412/xvidcore/src/divx4.h /usr/local/include/encore2.h
> Thanks!

	Quite welcome!

	I was lazy and did not want to download/install divx4linux just to
	copy a couple .h files into /usr/local/include - so I looked around
	and saw that all the necessary info was in xvidcore/src/divx4.h

	I hope this earns me a "free pass" on the next dumb question I ask :-)

	Keep up the good work - the more I use MPlayer the more I appreciate it.

	Steven Schultz
	sms at 2bsd.com