[MPlayer-users] tdfxfb drivers

Mark Zealey mark at zealos.org
Sun Apr 21 00:12:01 CEST 2002

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 10:13:08PM +0200, Jakub Turski wrote:

>  ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
> _ at __        watching Arpi writting his letter
>     ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/04/14 20:03
>
> > then fill a proper bugreport and upload sample file, so new tdfxfb
> > maintainer can reproduce and fix that...
>
>  Ok, I found some time to prepare a samples and bugreport. Here it goes.

> ------------
>
>  There  are  stripes,  either  bright  green or dim blue (sometimes vio­
> let/red) on the left side of the screen. It's rather a file independent,
> but  I've uploaded a two files - one avi and one mpeg. You can find them
> at:
>
>  ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/tdfxfb.bug/
>
>  There are also logs of mplayer -v of those files playing, and this text.
>
>  There  are  big green stripes while playing mpeg file, and smaller, al­
> most  invisible blue stripes in avi file. I'm playing files using follo­
> wing options in my config:

I'll have a look into this, never had problems with tdfxfb, otherwise I'd have
fixed them ;-) I can't download from the ftp site for some reason

bash$ lftp ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/tdfxfb.bug/
cd ok, cwd=/MPlayer/incoming/tdfxfb.bug
lftp ftp.mplayerhq.hu:/MPlayer/incoming/tdfxfb.bug> get avalon_tr_divix4.avi
<--- 550 avalon_tr_divix4.avi: Permission denied
<--- 550 avalon_tr_divix4.avi: Permission denied
get: Access failed: 550 avalon_tr_divix4.avi: Permission denied
lftp ftp.mplayerhq.hu:/MPlayer/incoming/tdfxfb.bug>

--

Mark Zealey (aka JALH on irc.openprojects.net: #zealos and many more)
mark at zealos.org; mark at itsolve.co.uk