[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE v0.90-pre1 is out

D. Olson dolson at rcc.on.ca
Mon Apr 22 02:31:01 CEST 2002

Hi again.

Thanks for clarifying your ultimate position on this issue.

I understand about the drawbacks of precompiled binaries, but I don't require
ultimate speed.

The pre1 compiled and create the RPM just fine on my system, by the way.

I also managed to create an RPM for the default skin.

I tested MPlayer with an MPEG that I had kicking around, and it works well.

Thanks!

Oh, and it was not me who mentioned the docs. I trust your page and news
announcements, as well as this mailing list, above the docs that come with a
prerelease.

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience