[MPlayer-users] CP1250 fonts

Tomas Morkus tmorkus at intac.cz
Mon Apr 22 11:16:01 CEST 2002

>Message: 4
>Date:   Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:30:25 +0200 (CEST)
>From: Dariusz Pietrzak <dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl>
>To: <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
>Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] CP1250 fonts for subtitles
>
>> can send these fonts by mail (about 600kB) :-).

>and what's wrong with mplayer -cp cp1250 option?

>Wasn't it created especially to address this issue?

>--
>Dariusz Pietrzak
>yck, ... zaklął książę pan po francusku

Hi Dariusz,

the -subcp cp1250 never worked for me. And I also wanted to have other
sizes of fonts, so I created the CP1250 fonts for myself and offered the
to public. So if you're satisfied with the ISO fonts, OK, if anybody
isn't - can download my CP1250 fonts :-). That's all.

By the way - many thanks to Arpi and all people around MPlayer for the
0.90pre1 version. Great !!!!!

Tomas.