[MPlayer-users] Different fullscreen crash

Niklas scizzo at sector7.nu
Tue Apr 23 20:25:19 CEST 2002

Hi there....

I was on my way trying out version 0.90pre1 and I have found out that
the fullscreen support is being weird for me.
This is what I did.

I tried to play mplayer and a .m2v file and fullscreen it with "F" now
the video gets stretched but like it is widescreen in the wrong
direction from the bottom to the top of the window. I have tried to do
configs with different types of --enables but nothing work it still
gives the same output. After I did the fullscreen I thought that I might
have to push "C" for different sets of fullscreens and then it crashed
it gave me this output...

[PP] Sorry, postprocessing is not available
Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
VO: [sdl] 480x480 => 480x480 Planar YV12
SDL: Using driver: x11
*** [vo] Exporting mp_image_t, 480x480x12bpp YUV planar, 345600 bytes
A:   4.2 V:   4.0 A-V:  0.121 ct:  0.013   99/ 99  27% 26%  1.5% 4 0 82%

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video

And in 0.60 of mplayer my configs and everything works great.

Is this something known or is this new?

Thanks for all your help

//Niklas