[MPlayer-users] need help

Technical Operations teck at charter.net
Thu Aug 1 23:58:01 CEST 2002

> Assuming you are running KDE:
>
> press ALT+F2, enter "xhost +localhost", press enter, rerun mplayer
> and RTFM ;)
>
> Maybe you should have RTFM prior mailing to this list...

Where is that in the manual?  I read the README, the FAQ, and the maillist
archive.

RTFM,...if that is your attitude why did you bother to answer?

Your solution worked, but you are a complete piece of shit.
If i met you in real life i would kick your nerd ass.

thanks, i will be sure to encourage others to stay clear of mplayer and its
supporters