[MPlayer-users] need help

Frederick Grim hal.9000 at rcn.com
Fri Aug 2 00:20:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 04:41:03PM -0500, Technical Operations wrote:
> > Assuming you are running KDE:
> >
> > press ALT+F2, enter "xhost +localhost", press enter, rerun mplayer
> > and RTFM ;)
> >
> > Maybe you should have RTFM prior mailing to this list...
> >

> Where is that in the manual?  I read the README, the FAQ, and the maillist
> archive.
>
> RTFM,...if that is your attitude why did you bother to answer?
>
> Your solution worked, but you are a complete piece of shit.
> If i met you in real life i would kick your nerd ass.

Jeez you need to calm down buddy.  Take a more philosophic attitude
towards being told to RTFM.  Most people do need to do so and the
mplayer documentation is pretty well marked out on the website.
Moreover your question was not even an mplayer one per say but a basic
X-window user question.  so RTFM won't help if you don't even know the
basics.  You ought to thank the man for helping you even though the
question was ot.

                                 Fred