[MPlayer-users] libdv and mplayer

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Sun Aug 11 23:50:02 CEST 2002

Am Donnerstag, 8. August 2002 21.45 schrieb Arpi:
> > I can create a few MBs, too, if you still need some.
> yes, i still have no more than a 3sec long broken file with no sound

Okay. I uploaded a file called "spriggan.dv". It's 30sec PAL raw dv
(no avi), but I don't know whether it's much use. Just tell me, if you
need more. I can create content in NTSC, too, if you want.

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    I'm breaking for DAUs, too!       x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \