[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: realvideo fixes

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Aug 15 12:49:01 CEST 2002

On Wednesday, 14 August 2002, Arpi wrote:
[...]
> - RV20 A-V sync problems fixed (hopefully) - all samples in incoming/ plays

Not quite. Although Legend-of-the-Rangers_I.rm plays much better now, it's
still slightly out-of-sync. Video is behind audio by a varying fraction of
a second, i.e.: -delay -0.2 fixes it at the beginning, but it's still wrong
at the end, and -0.5 fixes it at the end, but it's wrong at the beginning.

ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/real/Legend-of-the-Rangers_I.rm

Anyway, great work on this.

Oh, and video bitrate info would be nice, too (RealPlayer shows it). :-)

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/