[MPlayer-users] MPlayer computer case

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Mon Aug 19 21:07:01 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lego Andy" <me at andy.cx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:45:40 -0400
To: mplayer <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Subject: [MPlayer-users] MPlayer computer case

> Hello!
>
> I use mplayer all the time and it is the best tool out there.
> With one exception... The computer looks so ugly in the entertainment
> center. What I want is a computer case that looks like a DVD player
> or something. I was looking on the web and I could not find anything
> like that.
>
> I am willing to do some construction, but I do not feel like taking
> an old VCR and build my own case.
>
> So, please mplayer is only as cool as the computer it runs on...
>
> 				Andy
I'm not sure of the brand, but most bigger electronic stores (like Fry's on the West coast of USA)
 has one that is even smaller than a VCR or stereo box.  They also have one called a "Shuttle" (I think that's the brand name too) box that comes with the
motherboard, for like $250US. Look through the web, there are numerous sites that sell this type of 'set top box.'

Good Link:
http://www.lovermecases.com/main.htm

Happy Hunting!
/S. Smith