[MPlayer-users] Bug-report pre6

Knut Ove Hauge knutove at post.com
Mon Aug 19 22:37:01 CEST 2002

BUG REPORT MPLAYER-0.90pre6 tarball.

Host system
AMD-K6-2 500Mhz cpu
Ram 256 Mb
gcc-3.1-1
Compiled with --target=i386-redhat-linux
                    --with-real-libdir=/usr/lib/RealPlayerG2
                    --with-win32-libdir=/usr/local/lib/win/windows

All compiled ok and I can play Quicktime and windows media player with sound. When I try to play a real media file I get up the x11 window a short second before it dissapear.

I run mplayer -vo x11 -ao oss -zoom <filename.rm>

I have attached a disassembled gdm dump of the running.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup