[MPlayer-users] wget -r http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/cvs/

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Aug 23 00:55:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> I will find the right version, but every try to compile takes me around
> 15 to 30 minutes, any sugestion to accelerate the process, like adding
> --disable-mencoder --disable-anythingunnecesary,etc???

hmm. disable fame, and dvd support (libmpdvdkit). others are mandatory to
get usable results. ah, and do not enable gui...
disable mencoder is also good idea, but it doesn't help much

anyway that 15..30 mins sounds crazy, it compiles around 1 minute on my p4
and around 3 mins on celeron-500 notebook with no disabled features.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team