[MPlayer-users] wget -r http://www2.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/cvs/

José Héctor Galimberti jhg at conexys.com.ar
Fri Aug 23 01:01:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 19:54, Arpi wrote:
    [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
    Hi,

    > I will find the right version, but every try to compile takes me around
    > 15 to 30 minutes, any sugestion to accelerate the process, like adding
    > --disable-mencoder --disable-anythingunnecesary,etc???

    hmm. disable fame, and dvd support (libmpdvdkit). others are mandatory to
    get usable results. ah, and do not enable gui...
    disable mencoder is also good idea, but it doesn't help much

    anyway that 15..30 mins sounds crazy, it compiles around 1 minute on my p4
    and around 3 mins on celeron-500 notebook with no disabled features.

    A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team