[MPlayer-users] DVD Comentary Audio

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Thu Aug 29 00:27:53 CEST 2002

Am Mittwoch, 28. August 2002 21.40 schrieb Mike T. Machenry:
> Assuming this feature is added by overlaying the director audio over
> the movie itself, how to I get rid of the director audio?

No. There will be two audio tracks: One with commentary, and one
without. Look at the output of MPlayer on the console to see the
numbers of the audio tracks, then use -aid to force usage of an audio
track by number (instead of language code).

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    I'm breaking for DAUs, too!       x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \