[MPlayer-users] strange movie file question

S.D.Byers byers at research.att.com
Fri Aug 30 18:17:02 CEST 2002

OK, to clarify, the original error was on mplayer on a RedHat7.3 i686.
play_mpeg on the same machine also yielded errors. Also on QT on the Mac.
Hence my speculation about the file being bad and my curiousity about the
win2k/wmp combinatiuon.

|i want that file.

I am currently sending YATTA.mpeg to
ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/

It is a 95M file coming from behind a cable modem so will take a few
minutes to finish.  I think you have enough there even now to get the
error going.  Will try more options stuff when I am next back there.
Currently am elsewhere.

	SDB