[MPlayer-users] Re: compile problem

Steven Adeff adeffs at rpi.edu
Wed Dec 4 23:28:02 CET 2002

I have it(had it before, but instead of a cvs update i just downloaded it from
scratch), followed the instructions, removed the old libavcodec folder,
copied the ffmpeg one in, ran ./configure then make and I get the error
again. Could this error be caused by some problem with a linked library i
don't have installed?

--
Steven Adeff
ADEFFS at RPI.EDU