[MPlayer-users] NODAEMON Sony Digital Camera

mail at lnet.nl mail at lnet.nl
Mon Dec 9 12:16:02 CET 2002

I've been using MPlayer for a while now and I think it's the best media player I have ever seen.

There is just one thing I would like to do.
My uncle has this digital camera of Sony which also records sound.
The only problem is that it saves the sound in an MPEG file with a
low quality version of the JPEG picture. Using the camera to view
the images on the TV is no problem cause the camera will show the
high quality JPEG picture and play the sound of the MPEG file with
the same filename as the picture.
This is all nice but my uncle wants to burn his JPEG's and MPEG's on
cd and view them from there on his PC and not loading all these
files back on a memory stick every time he want's to see pictures
with sound.
Is it possible to make an option that shows JPEG files and if an
certain option is checked that it will then play the sound from an
MPEG file with the same filename in the same directory.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Loe
mail at lnet.nl